Join in on the 2023 RunAbout Sports Mileage Challenge!
Run and/or walk 2,023 or 1,000 miles throughout the year and earn our mileage challenge shirt. Total daily steps do not count for this challenge. This is a free program and there is no need to sign up. Report your mileage monthly using the link below.
Upcoming Events and Races
Wednesdays, 2023 | Fun Run Pub Runs - RunAbout Sports Pub Runs will take place every Wednesday all year at 6pm. Earn the 100 Mile shirt and fame with your picture on our wall when you accumulate 100 miles. 200 miles earns the 200 mile glass! Once in awhile, we also have Wednesday Hills where you earn 50 cents in store credit for every hill you do up to $5 per week, as well as periodic scavenger hunts for prizes. There is no cost so come join the fun! Blacksburg, VA
2023 Children's Events | Presented by Adjust NRV - Bring the kids and join in good, healthy fun for the whole family! In conjunction with the 2023 RunAbout Race Series, the following are FREE* events and kids earn a finisher medal! A waiver needs to be signed at RunAbout Sports or on race day for each event. Blacksburg, VA
- February 19th - Blacksburg Classic Mile Fun Run
- March 18th - Lucky Leprechaun Dash (1k)
- April 28th - Night of PRs Kids 400m and Mile
- Spring Healthy Kids Run (six weeks)
- * Youth Track & Field League (eight weeks; 75.00 fee)
- August 5th - Draper Mile Kids Dash
- Fall Healthy Kids Run (six weeks)
- Hokie Half Marathon Program – kids run ¼ mile segments and get to 12 miles over the course of five weeks; they run the last 1.1 miles at the Hokie Half Marathon; partnership with VT Rec Sports
- December 24th - Jingle Bell Mile
October 28, 2023 | Brush Mountain Breakdown Trail Race - 12-Miler, 7-Miler, and 5k. Race #9 of the 2023 RunAbout Race Series. Blacksburg, VA
December 24, 2023 | 20th Annual Frosty 5k and Jingle Bell Mile. Race #10 of the 2023 RunAbout Race Series. Blacksburg, VA