The RunAbout Race Series is your ticket to eleven great races in the area throughout the year, and all the motivation you need to get out the door and stay healthy! Find all the information you need about the Race Series HERE. RunAbout is also proud to support dozens of races in our community. Visit our homepage for a list of everything on our radar, just remember to check back frequently as the list is always growing!
All of our kids events are free and finishers earn a medal unless noted:
- Blacksburg Classic 1-Mile Fun Run
- Spring Healthy Kids Run
- Summer Youth Track League*
- Draper Mile 300-Meter sprint
- Fall Healthy Kids Run
- Frosty 5K 1-Mile Fun Run
RunAbout Sports Pub Runs will take place every Wednesday all year at 6pm. Earn the 100 Mile shirt and fame with your picture on our wall when you accumulate 100 miles. 200 miles earns the 200 mile glass! Once in awhile, we also have Wednesday Hills where you earn .50 miles for every hill you do, as well as periodic scavenger hunts for prizes. There is no cost so come join the fun!
- Tuesday Track Sessions: Workouts run February - November with a 6pm warmup, and the workout beginning at 6:20pm. Location varies between the Virginia Tech track and the Blacksburg High School Track. All abilities are welcome and you can do all or part of the workout! Coach George can help with suggestions. This program is FREE!
- Wednesday Pub Runs: all year at 6pm from RunAbout
- Saturday Trail Runs: Meet at Pandapas Pond at 9am for trail runs with Erik and Jessie. Check out the Blacksburg Striders page for updates or email Erik at email@example.com